Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Which cellular data option do you use?

• 5G On

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 5G Auto

Votes: 25 29.8%
  • LTE

Votes: 37 44.0%
  • ( 5G isn’t available in my area )

Votes: 21 25.0%

• Total voters

NM08SRT8

macrumors 6502a
Jan 18, 2010
Earf
This is interesting. I have a 12 pro and want a mini badly. I hate this size of phone, even though it’s smaller then my 11 pro max, I’m just tired of big phones. Battery life on this already isn’t the best, on 5G non UW (Verizon) but i worry I’ll hate the phone more when I use it daily.
I am curious to see what apple does for a battery case for the Mini, and how soon it will come.

Reactions: prazakj

RRC

macrumors 68000
Nov 3, 2020
This is interesting. I have a 12 pro and want a mini badly. I hate this size of phone, even though it’s smaller then my 11 pro max, I’m just tired of big phones. Battery life on this already isn’t the best, on 5G non UW (Verizon) but i worry I’ll hate the phone more when I use it daily.
I am curious to see what apple does for a battery case for the Mini, and how soon it will come.

Battery case won’t be this released any time soon... maybe next year.

4406mike

macrumors newbie
Jan 14, 2011
I will NOT buy a mini until the smart battery case is released. If that takes any longer than another two months, well then, I will wait for the 13

JW313

Suspended
Sep 16, 2020
I will NOT buy a mini until the smart battery case is released. If that takes any longer than another two months, well then, I will wait for the 13
Series 11 battery cases were almost exactly 2 months after phone launch. What day exactly are you going to protest the 12 and wait for the 13 ? Feb 7?

prazakj

macrumors 6502
Nov 18, 2020
I was there also. But then I realized that these days I don’t have a problem with charging and that it’s about the same battery as was my XS. I got a chance to sell XS for a good price and then I didn’t hold myself back.

Reactions: MartyvH and seezar
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.