Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ROSICA

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 16, 2020
Hello,

I bought my new iphone 12 10 days ago.
Everything was working fine, until yesterday, when I noticed a problem with Instagram camera while shooting story on instagram.
In fact, I have two accounts on insta, and the problem I am about to explain happens only on one of my accounts. When I tried to record a video on Instagram story directly from the Instagram camera, there seems to be late response in the screen video, i.e. I am recording my two kids standing next to each other, as I move my phone to record my second kid, the screen still stands on the first kid, even though I have already moved from that part. So the late difference is about 2-3,4 seconds but it is very notable and very annoying, cause you are not recording real time and it mixes your perspective of the video.
I did not have this problem in the first days of buying my iphone 12 pro, since I am regularly using Instagram stories from that account and everything was ok.
I tried uninstall and re-install of Instagram several times, I tried log out, log on, reset of settings of the phone, and nothing helped.
I really don't know what to do, I am about to visit my local Apple shop since I can not continue using my phone with this problem, mainly because Instagram is connected with my job and this issue makes a big impact.
Anyone with similar problem?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.