Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Lexio

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 10, 2015
Poland, Kraków
Is it worth to upgrade from the 12 Pro to the 12 pro? How much better is the battery life, the screen, the photos? I do not ask about the performance because it is excellent in the 12 Pro. I am the most interested in the battery life which, according to Apple, should be better than in the 12 Pro.

ISKOTB

macrumors 6502a
Aug 6, 2011
Florida
Is it worth to upgrade from the 12 Pro to the 12 pro? How much better is the battery life, the screen, the photos? I do not ask about the performance because it is excellent in the 12 Pro. I am the most interested in the battery life which, according to Apple, should be better than in the 12 Pro.
Do more researches online but IMO yes, I sold my 12p, less than one year of owning it. I got the iPhone 13p because my 12p battery is consistently draining 15-20% overnight in idle with no background tasks, and 5G disabled. During the day I’m also experiencing poor battery life. I’ve never experienced such battery drain with an iPhone before.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lexio
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.