Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pretendmom

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 24, 2022
Currently I have an iPhone 11 and am looking to upgrade to a pro having not had one before and wanting a change.

So which one would be best for a pro novice??

My 11 is at 86% battery health after 15 months which is pretty bad but I’m looking to pay off my contract and upgrade.

I do not buy my phones outright I upgrade with EE in a 2 year contract (but this might change as they are expensive!)

Any advice helpful, thanks for reading!

Taz Mangus

macrumors 604
Mar 10, 2011
Currently I have an iPhone 11 and am looking to upgrade to a pro having not had one before and wanting a change.

So which one would be best for a pro novice??

My 11 is at 86% battery health after 15 months which is pretty bad but I’m looking to pay off my contract and upgrade.

I do not buy my phones outright I upgrade with EE in a 2 year contract (but this might change as they are expensive!)

Any advice helpful, thanks for reading!
If you can wait, might want to look at your options when the iPhone 14 comes out in about 6 months. If nothing else you could get the 13 Pro cheaper.

Reactions: lkalliance

lkalliance

macrumors 65816
Jul 17, 2015
I think you'll find the 13 pro better than the 12 pro, at least for the cameras and Pro Motion, if that sort of thing floats your boat. 12 pro would be cheaper, but @Taz Mangus is correct that if you can wait a few months then the 13 pro will likely go down in price.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.