Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alexlovesmac

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 20, 2021
Malaysia
Hello all! For my first post here on the forum, I thought I'd start a thread regarding pre-orders, shipping, and delivery for the iPhone 13 lineup for the Asian market (Oceania included too if you'd like to chime in!) since I haven't seen one for Asia.

I'm in Malaysia, and we don't get to pre-order until 01/10 with delivery starting on 08/10, so I'm getting ahead of myself, but I know pre-orders for some Asian markets (Singapore, India, China, Japan, UAE, Taiwan, Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong) have already begun last Friday on 17/09 with deliveries starting 24/09 onwards. I think Turkey is the only market (I might be wrong though) with pre-orders starting 24/09 with deliveries from 01/10.

What are you getting (phone/colour)? What are you coming from? Where are you from?

I'm still in the thinking stage as there's 10 days or so until pre-order starts, but for now, I'll probably be getting the 13 Pro Max 256 GB in Sierra Blue as well as a 13 Pro 1 TB in either Gold or Graphite, the former being my everyday phone and the latter as a photography/vlogging device. I'm used to the form factor of the Pro Max, but it's a little too big for me to use with one hand for vlogging and photos, hence why I'm thinking of the Pro as a secondary device. I'm currently using a 12 Pro Max 256 GB in Silver.

alexlovesmac

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 20, 2021
Malaysia
Hello all! For my first post here on the forum, I thought I'd start a thread regarding pre-orders, shipping, and delivery for the iPhone 13 lineup for the Asian market (Oceania included too if you'd like to chime in!) since I haven't seen one for Asia.

I'm in Malaysia, and we don't get to pre-order until 01/10 with delivery starting on 08/10, so I'm getting ahead of myself, but I know pre-orders for some Asian markets (Singapore, India, China, Japan, UAE, Taiwan, Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong) have already begun last Friday on 17/09 with deliveries starting 24/09 onwards. I think Turkey is the only market (I might be wrong though) with pre-orders starting 24/09 with deliveries from 01/10.

What are you getting (phone/colour)? What are you coming from? Where are you from?

I'm still in the thinking stage as there's 10 days or so until pre-order starts, but for now, I'll probably be getting the 13 Pro Max 256 GB in Sierra Blue as well as a 13 Pro 1 TB in either Gold or Graphite, the former being my everyday phone and the latter as a photography/vlogging device. I'm used to the form factor of the Pro Max, but it's a little too big for me to use with one hand for vlogging and photos, hence why I'm thinking of the Pro as a secondary device. I'm currently using a 12 Pro Max 256 GB in Silver.
Pre-order started last Friday 01/10 for Malaysia. Pre-ordered the 13 Pro Max 256 GB in Sierra Blue and the 13 Pro 1 TB in Graphite, both I was told I should be able to collect this weekend (08/09 Oct) from the Apple Premium Reseller I pre-ordered it from. I originally wanted to order from Apple direct, but as I was trading in my 12 Pro Max and my 11, I could only do so via the reseller as Apple Malaysia doesn't have the trade-in option online.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.