Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kp98077

macrumors 601
Oct 26, 2010
Have the product red 14 Plus and I love it. I don’t care about promotion, or a telephoto. I probably take less than 100 pics a year.

It’s the weight that makes this phone incredibly comfortable to use.

Battery life is also astoundingly good. You can just almost effectively ignore the battery gauge in this phone.
The pics are okay tho? Looking at text IR reading can you tell a difference without promotion? That’s my worry! Weight is important !!!!

Dsmith7

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2021
The pics are okay tho? Looking at text IR reading can you tell a difference without promotion? That’s my worry! Weight is important !!!!
Pictures look fine. You just don't have to zoom capabilities or pro raw of the pro models. I also use halide when i want a raw shot

kp98077

macrumors 601
Oct 26, 2010
The best thing I ever did is sell my iPhone 14 pro max and get the 14 plus
It’s so much lighter and more comfortable to use
Whole heartedly recommend this phone
Do you miss the photo quality ? What color did you get ?

rs40

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2014
Got the midnight colour
The quality of photos are pretty good
Not as good as the pro max obviously but it does take good quality pictures I’m very happy with it

MrAverigeUser

macrumors 6502a
May 20, 2015
europe
nice to hear very positive comments about the battery.

Liked the SE models a lot, but now I need a larger Screen and much better battery endurance and last but not least 512 GB space.

So I waited patiently until now to pay much less for one of the last produced 14Plus.

My product red model arrived 2 days ago and I will use it from tomorrow on. Since I use the excellent and best-protecting cases from sp-connect (they are always black) wonderful secure grip instead of the slippery surface of the iPhones (highly recommended).

This 14+ will be enough and future-proof for at least 4 years, being a good investment.

The camera of the 14+ will be more than enough, even the camera of the SE 2020 has been good - for perfect photography I still use my photo-equipment instead.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.