Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Darkness_

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 5, 2023
So I bought iphone 14 pro silver last year and black leather case from apple too

I had clear case from Spigen for awhile but returned it because how it was thick and hard to take it off the iphone

The issue here I can find perfect case for Iphone and I currently use the black case but it getting annoying every day because how it hides iphone’s beauty

I have never been fan of cases but I have to protect the phone from unexpected situations

So I would like to hear your suggestions. I also heard about silicone cases that they’re bad because pf quality over time and how it collects dust.

+(Im new around here, this is my first forum)

Brooke795

macrumors 6502a
Feb 17, 2016
San Diego
Hi there! I hate to say but the leather cases I feel are the best. Maybe get a few colors to switch up the look. I have the silver pro max and started out with a pink silicone case which is still pretty but it got a little tacky when the outer layer breaks down some (and I’m stupid OCD and don’t have dirty hands ever when using my phone). Plus you’re right- it will attract more lint and hair (pet esp if you have) and I feel like you don’t get that with the leather. I like the apple leather cases best and I bought the midnight one but fell in love with the Ink color. It looks phenomenal on silver! Umber is a solid choice too.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.