Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Poppaduck

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 17, 2022
So I’ll be upgrading to the 14 Pro max from the 13 pro max. I’m all paid off so it looks like I can get the 1000 trade in and try en just pay the 400 out of pocket and I’m done?

yountanerly

macrumors newbie
Sep 28, 2016
So I’ll be upgrading to the 14 Pro max from the 13 pro max. I’m all paid off so it looks like I can get the 1000 trade in and try en just pay the 400 out of pocket and I’m done?
Yes and no. T-Mobile does their deals as monthly credits. So you will only pay $400 total, but if you close your account or anything - you are on the hook for the rest of the $$$

AppleChic76

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2014
They still do JOD, right? 😅
LOL! They do but I paid extra to get out of that a couple cycles ago. The fees were exorbitant and I have year credit—top tier with them, too. Now I’m just a regular Jump/EIP customer and it was a LOT cheaper last time.

haileyscomet

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2016
LOL! They do but I paid extra to get out of that a couple cycles ago. The fees were exorbitant and I have year credit—top tier with them, too. Now I’m just a regular Jump/EIP customer and it was a LOT cheaper last time.
It was an honest question 😅
I’ll have to have my husband look into this because for whatever reason my line is the only JOD line but his is regular Jump.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.