Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Aqmonster

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 21, 2023
Hello there! I forgot to place my pre-order like a fool due to unforseen circumstances, I'm looking at visiting braehead tomorrow in Glasgow early doors in hopes of snagging 2 IPhones, saying this, does anyone have any clue if they have stock beside the orders that people have put in for collection? And if there is a hierarchy/system to the launch day lines? As I've never been to one before as im switching from Android to IPhone? Thanks so much!

MarkNewton2023

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2023
Yes to all your questions. The configuration types and their stock are generally limited. If your preferred configuration is not available, then order online as the only choice. Good luck!

Reactions: Aqmonster

Aqmonster

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 21, 2023
Yes to all your questions. The configuration types and their stock are generally limited. If your preferred configuration is not available, then order online as the only choice. Good luck!
Fantastic thank you! So is there a system to the queues with regards to online reservations?

Aqmonster

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 21, 2023
there will be a couple of queues. 1 for pre-orders, and another for walk-in
Brilliant to know, thank you so much :), it opens at 8am tomorrow here in Scotland at the one I'm going to, no clue what time is too early 😅

johnyslats

macrumors 68020
Mar 14, 2012
Yorkshire, UK
Brilliant to know, thank you so much :), it opens at 8am tomorrow here in Scotland at the one I'm going to, no clue what time is too early 😅
Check the website/Apple store app from 6am for same day pickup availability. Can’t guarantee you any stock but just might save you an unsuccessful trip

squawk7000

macrumors 6502a
Sep 20, 2021
Scotland
there will be special arrangements with Braehead to open the mall early, but I don't know how early. Normally they only allow shop staff in before 9

Aqmonster

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 21, 2023
Check the website/Apple store app from 6am for same day pickup availability. Can’t guarantee you any stock but just might save you an unsuccessful trip
I seen this infact? Is this what you are referring to?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230921_175427_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230921_175427_Samsung Internet.jpg
    361.2 KB · Views: 256
Reactions: killawat

LiemTa

Suspended
Jun 2, 2014
If you arrive 3 hours before open, you'll likely be among the first in line. You'll have a high chance of getting your pick of configurations

Triddick77

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2023
Got up early to head to the Glasgow city shop and as I had checked this forum yesterday, decided to try online at 6am and managed to secure an iPhone Pro Max natural for pick up today at 15:00. Thanks for the comments, saves me queuing up, although I do like the queues, haven’t done it in years though.

Aqmonster

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 21, 2023
Got up early to head to the Glasgow city shop and as I had checked this forum yesterday, decided to try online at 6am and managed to secure an iPhone Pro Max natural for pick up today at 15:00. Thanks for the comments, saves me queuing up, although I do like the queues, haven’t done it in years though.
Managed to order mine through using this fantastic result, 2 new phones and a watch for tomorrow pickup :)

Hegbu3

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2023
Can anyone share the weblink for the 6am reservation page for the UK? Can’t find it anywhere. I remember using it a couple of years ago

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.