Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ranjanr

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 16, 2021
Could someone please update when iPhone 15 pro models are available for discount on apple friends and family EPP?

Bob Sanders

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2011
I'm hearing early 2024 alongside the Vision Pro.

Seriously though, this place isn't run by Apple and Apple employees aren't going to out themselves to tell you.

Reactions: MarkNewton2023

ranjanr

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 16, 2021
In the past people who have purchased through apple employees have reported date when it is available and this post for intended for those people.

ranjanr

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 16, 2021
In 2022, it took 3 weeks. So I hope it will be there by Oct 22. If anyone get to know about this, please let people know here

Reactions: jentzen

bigDeeOT

macrumors newbie
Jun 9, 2008
What I’m seeing online is that the natural titanium and the white titanium 15 pro models have the lowest stock.

ranjanr

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 16, 2021
Please update once phones are available for Friends & Family

cleigh

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2022
I'm hearing early 2024 alongside the Vision Pro.

Seriously though, this place isn't run by Apple and Apple employees aren't going to out themselves to tell you.
We have done this for years. We do not want to annoy our friends who do work at apple by asking for updates so we open this thread yearly to be updated on when it’s available so we can THEN annoy our apple friends ☺️.

Also, most of us are fully aware that it has taken until November to get the discount, we’re aware, thanks in advance to whoever kindly updates the thread when it’s available ☺️

MarkNewton2023

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2023
The Apple Watch Series 9 is available for Friends & Family. The phones are still pending.
This makes sense since the AW series 9 product demand is not that high/strong as iPhone. Apple prioritizes fulfilling non employee sales for profit, which makes sense for any corporations. Apple major revenue contribution is from iPhone.

Reactions: tessfennnewyork

ranjanr

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 16, 2021
Availability of Apple Watch Series 9 was extremely fast. I believe for iPhone 15 and 15 plus will be faster as well since there are no major changes except usb-c. iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro max will go to Oct end.

tessfennnewyork

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2023
Availability of Apple Watch Series 9 was extremely fast. I believe for iPhone 15 and 15 plus will be faster as well since there are no major changes except usb-c. iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro max will go to Oct end.
This is based on previous years, but it doesn’t necessarily mean that this year it has to be in October. That’s why we’re here to find out. If you’re certain it will be in October, there might not have been a need to open this thread ;)

ranjanr

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 16, 2021
This is based on previous years, but it doesn’t necessarily mean that this year it has to be in October. That’s why we’re here to find out. If you’re certain it will be in October, there might not have been a need to open this thread ;)
I am just doing prediction and waiting same as of you :)

ranjanr

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 16, 2021
Anyone know whether Airpods Pro(2nd Gen USB-C) is available for friends and family discount.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.