Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dfivee

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 23, 2023
Hello, I purchased my home 15 pro max from Apple. T mobile cannot activate via e sim. I’ve been on the phone for hours yesterday and today. I also went to the t mobile Store and they tried unsuccessfully.

I went to the Apple Store to make sure my phone was not defective. Apple referred me to my carrier. Helpppp no one seems to know how to resolve this issue. They told me 24 to 48 hours. It’s been 30 hours so far. My old phone is descitivated my new phone cannot be activated 😡

Banglazed

macrumors 601
Apr 17, 2017
Cupertino, CA
It’s best to contact T-Mobile through Facebook (T-Force) and they seem to be quite skilled in solving whatever issues I had. They may either reset your EID or reissue a new eSIM.

Dfivee

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 23, 2023
**UPDATE** I cancelled t mobile and switched to AT&T…I got the phone activated with NO PROBLEM.

Reactions: Fred Zed

Dfivee

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 23, 2023
It’s best to contact T-Mobile through Facebook (T-Force) and they seem to be quite skilled in solving whatever issues I had. They may either reset your EID or reissue a new eSIM.
T mobile was useless. I lost faith and terminated my account. AT&T activated my phone without any problem.’

VMYluvApple

macrumors newbie
Sep 29, 2023
Hello, I purchased my home 15 pro max from Apple. T mobile cannot activate via e sim. I’ve been on the phone for hours yesterday and today. I also went to the t mobile Store and they tried unsuccessfully.

I went to the Apple Store to make sure my phone was not defective. Apple referred me to my carrier. Helpppp no one seems to know how to resolve this issue. They told me 24 to 48 hours. It’s been 30 hours so far. My old phone is descitivated my new phone cannot be activated 😡
I’m the same 48 hours so far…I’m going to the Verizon at 10am so frustrating…I want my iPhone 7 back but it’s been deactivated. I changed from att to Verizon but I am considering returning everything we just bought at Costco …2 15 phones & 2 Apple Watches

BugeyeSTI

macrumors 604
Aug 19, 2017
Arizona/Illinois
I’m the same 48 hours so far…I’m going to the Verizon at 10am so frustrating…I want my iPhone 7 back but it’s been deactivated. I changed from att to Verizon but I am considering returning everything we just bought at Costco …2 15 phones & 2 Apple Watches
Took me about 4 hours on chat support (worthless) and then another hour on the phone with Verizon before they were able to activate my 15 ProMax. Finding someone who knows how to troubleshoot properly is the key and they are few and far between.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.