Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xtremefx

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 30, 2016
Boca Raton, FL. U.S.A.
Hello there!
Well, i was very happy with my 15 Pro 256Gb Blue Ti until today that a familly member comes by home and said he want to buy my iphone since he dont want to wait for the shipping of a new one blablabla and i ended up selling it at cost LOL... but now, i want to buy a new one, and i really doesnt know if is possible to get a good deal from apple (or any other site) for a 15 PM 256GB Without any contract (Unlocked) on black friday or if waiting is not working at all and just order now...

Do somebody have previous years experience about this?

Thanks !

uiterlix

macrumors member
Jul 25, 2016
I wouldn’t put my hopes up too high as the stores currently are not having a hard time selling these things. There’re more often out of stock than they’re available. Some of them are even selling the 15 PM above the Apple store price tag.

Reactions: xtremefx

RRC

macrumors 68000
Nov 3, 2020
The best you’ll get from Apple is a gift card for Black Friday, as already mentioned they don’t need a sale to sell products.

Carriers might offer deals, but that’s no good if you want to buy just the phone.

Reactions: xtremefx

xtremefx

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 30, 2016
Boca Raton, FL. U.S.A.
The best you’ll get from Apple is a gift card for Black Friday, as already mentioned they don’t need a sale to sell products.

Carriers might offer deals, but that’s no good if you want to buy just the phone.
maybe a gift card its good on the sale lol... maybe its better to wait, at least i'm not loosing anything.

Thanks!

ToddH

macrumors 68030
Jul 5, 2010
Central Tx
The new iPhones will not be on sale on Black Friday. A friend of mine tried that with the 13 Pro Max and was unsuccessful same price. So I won’t expect that to change. It’s still too new.

xtremefx

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 30, 2016
Boca Raton, FL. U.S.A.
Oh no, i know apple never drops prices on their iphones, but sometimes they include a gift card, and it is what i'm asking if is possible, i dont remember what they give last year, and dont know if is a good option to wait

webkit

macrumors 68030
Jan 14, 2021
United States
Oh no, i know apple never drops prices on their iphones, but sometimes they include a gift card, and it is what i'm asking if is possible, i dont remember what they give last year, and dont know if is a good option to wait

I don't think Apple typically gives gift cards on the current/latest model phones. Last year, for example, $50 gift cards were only on new SE, 12, 13, and 13 mini iPhones but nothing on the 14 models. I imagine this year will be similar with gift cards only on new SE, 13, 14, and 14 Plus iPhones but nothing on 15 models.

Apple_Tiger

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2023
maybe a gift card its good on the sale lol... maybe its better to wait, at least i'm not loosing anything.

Thanks!
I would not expect apple to hand out gift cards when buying the 15’s. Apple has never done that with the new iphone line up, maybe older generations but not on the new line ups.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.