Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ag21

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 31, 2010
Any advice on best economical ones to try? I plan to mostly go without a case but feel like for travel (things like beach, etc) and with kids I’m going to eventually grab one. I like my MagSafe compatible stands and want the phone to stand on there so would also like to use MagSafe case.

TotalMacMove

macrumors 65816
Jun 18, 2013
USA
Any advice on best economical ones to try? I plan to mostly go without a case but feel like for travel (things like beach, etc) and with kids I’m going to eventually grab one. I like my MagSafe compatible stands and want the phone to stand on there so would also like to use MagSafe case.

I’m primarily caseless as well but have a torras guardian magsafe case for travel. It was around $20 and is about the same size as the apple silicone case.

Reactions: ag21

dhson91

macrumors regular
Jul 30, 2013
Tried Torras Slim Fit or Spigen. These are good brands and less than $20.

ag21

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 31, 2010
Thanks y’all! Had the smartish slim in my Amazon list and added spigen liquid. Will give one a try under $20.

Reactions: treimche

JTravers

macrumors 6502a
Jun 28, 2010
These “frameless” cases have been my go to since the iPhone 13. Sides are open so you can actually touch your iPhone, and because of that you can’t actually get any thinner unless you’re caseless. Still has decent back, corner, top, bottom, and camera protection, though. And also has magsafe, as well as slits to attach a lanyard (I always have one of these attached to protect from a potential butter fingers moment.)

blueisharpersdog

Suspended
Nov 6, 2021
I recently got a Thinborne Aramid Fiber case for my iPhone 15 pro max
If you like the carbon fiber textures, and okay with the price, you might like it a lot

iphonaut

macrumors newbie
Nov 4, 2023
I recently got my hands on this ultra-thin case, and I must say, it's been a great addition to my iPhone 15 setup. The compatibility with Magsafe is a plus, making it convenient for my daily usage.

So far, I'm pretty satisfied with the purchase. If anyone's considering a slim yet effective option, this could be a solid choice to consider.

badmonkey69

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2020
I recently got my hands on this ultra-thin case, and I must say, it's been a great addition to my iPhone 15 setup. The compatibility with Magsafe is a plus, making it convenient for my daily usage.

So far, I'm pretty satisfied with the purchase. If anyone's considering a slim yet effective option, this could be a solid choice to consider.
If this isn’t a sponsored post…

MagSafe doesn’t work with these cases AT ALL. Maybe for charging but that’s it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.