Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Will you keep you current phone size (Pro/Max)

• Yes I have a pro and will get a 15 pro

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Yes I have a pro but will go up to the Max

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • I have the Max and once you go Max, and plan to stay with a Max

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • I have the Max and it's just too big, going down to the Pro

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters

kp98077

macrumors 601
Original poster
Oct 26, 2010
For all you who currently have the 13 or 14 Pro/Max will you be sticking with the size you currently have or changing it up for the 15 pro line up? This is only intended for those who plan on upgrading ;)

Reactions: Irish1020

Tinkerbellaa22

macrumors regular
Mar 3, 2019
I have the iPhone 12 Pro Max and got it on launch day, loved it everyday since but recently it has been irritating me SO much, the Phone itself works fine but I can't stand the size of it anymore - literally woke up and just HATED it so I'm counting down the days for iPhone 15 Pro - I'll for sure be ordering on launch day.

kp98077

macrumors 601
Original poster
Oct 26, 2010
I have the iPhone 12 Pro Max and got it on launch day, loved it everyday since but recently it has been irritating me SO much, the Phone itself works fine but I can't stand the size of it anymore - literally woke up and just HATED it so I'm counting down the days for iPhone 15 Pro - I'll for sure be ordering on launch day.
maybe hard to go down in size though, in terms of size and seeing?

Tinkerbellaa22

macrumors regular
Mar 3, 2019
maybe hard to go down in size though, in terms of size and seeing?
Oh gosh no, the size does not bother me whatsoever - I think I'll need to get used to using a Pro instead of Pro Max once I get it and it may take a while to adjust to the screen size but I'm ready for the challenge.

I will not get the Pro Max again.

EllZ89

macrumors member
May 15, 2019
ive gotten used to the bigger real estate that comes with the pro max. anything smaller although possibly more convenient, would feel like a downgrade to me.

SiegeDamage

macrumors newbie
Feb 21, 2023
My phone is my main computer, so have always gone for the larger ones as I appreciate the extra screen space. Will be going from 14PM to 15PM.

Reactions: kp98077

Phuz01

macrumors 6502
Oct 25, 2006
New York, NY
No way could I go back to a smaller screen. I've had the largest screen available since the iPhone 7. I just hope the Pro Max gets a couple of additional spec bumps to go along with what's likely a hefty price bump. We've now had 2TB available on the iPads for a couple of years, so it would be a welcome surprise if the premium iPhone finally matched it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.