Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mark.g4

macrumors 6502
Mar 13, 2023
And you think the iPhone 12 had a
radiation problem...
all smartphones emit electromagnetic radiation...
but strangely, on the iPhone 12 the exceeding of the thresholds was detected only in France and 3 years after marketing.
maybe they are the ones having some problem or maybe it's the iPhone.
I don't know.
if it were true, those who were supposed to monitor didn't do it and this worries me.

G&N

macrumors member
Sep 19, 2023
this will really utilise the pro or the ultra
You know the name "Ultra" will sure come to iPhone. It's just that Apple needs to warrant the even higher price of the phone so that people are convinced to buy them.

Crissov

macrumors member
Jun 4, 2010
  • Builtin Geiger counter – with Health integration
  • Builtin infra-red thermometer next to camera lenses – with Health integration for family members
  • iPhone Kids variant with less than 10 cm diagonal (similar to original iPhone and iPod Touch, smaller than SE).

Ctrlos

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2022
Apple Pencil support ✏️
This is really what is needed. They could easily use the buttons along one long edge of a Max model as magnets to hold and charge the Pencil.

Dex on the iPhone is an unfortunate pipedream. Whilst the iPhone is capable of running say iPad versions of apps and Stage Manager Apple would much rather sell you an iPad to do the same job.

I personally would quite like the option of a plastic back to bring the costs down and up the durability. The back panels on the S21FE were solid and lovely to hold; I'd want to see something like that, a return of the 5C aesthetic and colour options to match.

Reactions: boston04and07
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.