Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lord.macintosh

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 13, 2015
Edinburgh

Hello, see the video above. These are my first iPhones ever doing a bit more than catching dust these days. Both downgraded and jailbroken working perfectly on their original iOS version. Always loved the demo loops that idle devices play at apple stores and having the official iPhone 4 loop running on my phone takes me back to 2010. I don't remember the original iPhone playing a video in the stores back in 2007 except some huge window display models one of those can be seen in the end of this video. I wish I had a copy of the one it plays it is probably what I am after. The video playing on my 2G looks alright I made it using videos from apple.com explaining the technologies used in the phone.

There is a great collection of official store demo loop videos that are out and available for many models here . I spent hours trying to find the one for the iPhone 2G. If someone could confirm if it even existed or not would be great, if I get a link to it even better, my day is made!

Thanks for any help, and I hope some of you will consider getting this done on your old devices.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.