Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lord.macintosh

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 13, 2015
Edinburgh

Hi everyone, I have been looking to find the original screen saver apple used in stores back in 2007 if it ever existed. As you see I wanna use it on the original iPhone running 1.1.4 that i got, currently using a self made one using the iPhone hello ad and the quick tour videos apple had up in 2007. I would love to find the original, although I think it is already pretty sweet as it is. Thank you all!

Reactions: zozomester

beach bum

macrumors demi-goddess
Oct 6, 2011
Philly
Is this what you are looking for?

Attachments

• EE95BD18-2AE8-4CAF-95AA-E1F5739AA2EA.jpeg
    EE95BD18-2AE8-4CAF-95AA-E1F5739AA2EA.jpeg
    46.7 KB · Views: 194

lord.macintosh

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 13, 2015
Edinburgh
Thanks for all the replies! I am looking for a video not a picture. The iPhones in Apple Stores will start palying a demo video on loop when they have been idle for a minute. If someone has an jailbroken iphone you place a video into a specific folder and the video file is called Demo.mov the phone will behave as it was one of those phones in apple stores and it will loop the video when its idle. The offical video for iPhone 6 for example has leaked, I am looking to find the one that has been used in 2007 on the original iPhone. See the example for iPhone 6 in video below.

zozomester

macrumors 6502
Apr 26, 2017
Hungary

Hi everyone, I have been looking to find the original screen saver apple used in stores back in 2007 if it ever existed. As you see I wanna use it on the original iPhone running 1.1.4 that i got, currently using a self made one using the iPhone hello ad and the quick tour videos apple had up in 2007. I would love to find the original, although I think it is already pretty sweet as it is. Thank you all!
I found it if you are still interested...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.