Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thecoolone1

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 13, 2009
Hello,

I'm new to these forums and was wondering if i'm allowed to ask to buy an iPhone 3G box from any users? I'm in desperate need of one but don't know where to look so I figured I could ask a member!

beankid1025

macrumors newbie
May 21, 2008
are you talking about the retail box that came with the phone? Are you wanting to sell the iphone and just don't have a retail box? The numbers printed on the box wont match up with the phone since they will not have been printed together.....

thecoolone1

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 13, 2009
No, I'm not wanting to sell it. I just want an iPhone 3G Box. Don't ask why but I'm a fanatic on collecting apple packaging ahaha! If anyone has an iPhone 3G box please let me know!

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2008
umm i don't need mine , send me a PM

something tells me that you're up to something though, but I'm a cynic by nature

kicko

macrumors 65816
Aug 26, 2008
the "desperate need " had me suspect. I mean if you can find them on eBay then what the real emergency? You can find people selling anything.... anything.

Hey you want to buy mine?? $80 sound ok?

Opie

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2008
You can have mine. PM me and ill give it to you Lad. I have white and black.

Cancelled
Mar 28, 2008
There is a MarketPlace thread, but you have to have 250 posts to view it.
But yeah, go with the above poster, or eBay.

thecoolone1

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 13, 2009
You can have mine. PM me and ill give it to you Lad. I have white and black.

Thanks! Could you PM me? For some reason it wont let me PM anyone.

And for the others what could you possibly do with an iPhone Box? You could just cross out the serial number or whatever you want. Well sorry for the trouble if I caused any!

uiop.

macrumors 68020
Jul 22, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Thanks! Could you PM me? For some reason it wont let me PM anyone.

And for the others what could you possibly do with an iPhone Box? You could just cross out the serial number or whatever you want. Well sorry for the trouble if I caused any!

Nah they can just peel off the sticker on the box. I'd give you mine too but I need it for when I sell this iPhone. :cool:

SDot10

macrumors newbie
Jan 8, 2006
Hey if anyone on here has a box they dont want let me know. I also need one as a prop for a project.

aaquib

macrumors 65816
Sep 11, 2007
Toronto, Canada
I have an iPhone 3G black box if anyone is interested. My brother lost his so he bought another one and now has an extra box so not really much use for it anymore. Obviously not going to ask for anything outrageous...PM me :p

SDot10

macrumors newbie
Jan 8, 2006
I guess since i havent posted a bunch i cant PM but if you PM me and let me know how much or whatever id greatly appreciate it. Also if anyone else has one please PM me with your amount (free would be greatly appreciated :) ) wouldnt cost you anything you can use my USPS account to send it.

iGaijin

macrumors newbie
Mar 18, 2009
Yokohama, Japan
I have an iPhone 3G black box if anyone is interested. My brother lost his so he bought another one and now has an extra box so not really much use for it anymore. Obviously not going to ask for anything outrageous...PM me :p

Hey can you please PM me I don't Know how

thecoolone1

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 13, 2009
okay i've been gone for a while and still haven't gotten a box, i see others did though lol. i'm willing to pay $25-30 for a black iphone 3g 8GB box with the tray inside and also the black booklet that the manuals go into. if anyone has one please reply and let me know! thanks.

abunai

macrumors newbie
May 26, 2009
I'll sell you mine but you have to pay for shipping too... 25 plus shipping... its hard to believe but there are actually alot of people on ebay buying em... wtf?!?!?!?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.