Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Branskins

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 8, 2008
Okay so I went camping this past weekend and my iPhone saved us! The wings were playing the penguins (stanley cup finales!!! it was sad :( ) and no one could get the game on the radio or on any TV. I had a crappy EDGE connection...but iheartradio still worked! I got a channel out of Pittsburgh!

This made me realize that I really need to invest in a speaker dock!

Now, I have a ~60 dollar card for Best Buy. If no one can recommend a dock from Best Buy, and I can go to the Apple store...but I would like to keep it 80 and under.

What dock do people generally like?

Thanks!

Section10

macrumors newbie
Jun 6, 2009
The Klipsch Igroove is what i have and its AMAZING sound compared to every other one except bose. I dont believe it charges the 3g though. Best Buy had it for $170 i bought it from Amazon for $80. If you want just a little boost with good sound I like the JBL circular speakers, my friends will bring this to the beach and it has a decent sound for around $100 but should be less now. Best buy is pricey unfortunetly you may be better off buying a better one for less online. Bose/Klipsch really did have the best sound overall. Igroove is actually the smaller sized version of it, but see if they have a 3g compatible version out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.