Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

t0mat0

macrumors 603
Aug 29, 2006
Home
Now that mockup I like -
ChilliXAppleTablet01.jpg

Not really functional - it's like a digital bento box, but nice to look at for a bit.
I think one of the first huge selling apps we'll see is the Trekkie tablet app! Seriously - someone could make a mint from providing key information through a Star Trek like UI.

Watching the changes over time in iTunes is seeing it morph to Tablet friendly - A lot of the content now being viewable well with a 10" screen in landscape.
E.g. The STORE section, iTunes store - the top header rotating ads section - The whole picture = the hyperlink. To the right, big chunky pictures to click with a finger. Same with the Music section below - The cover art and the text = link, with a nice multitouch 2 finger gesture just sliding that 2 rows of albums along.
This might be barking up the wrong tree, but irrespective of that likely possibility, - If you reduce the width of iTunes on the iTunes store page, the width is akin to what it would be for a 10" screen it seems. I imagine there's a sweet spot they'd normally go for to look good on monitors anyhow, but it is curious to watch the design of the site progress.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.