Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ibr4h

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 5, 2012
Hey guys whats up, I have a AT&T iPhone 4 (5.1) on the 4.12.01 baseband and i was wondering if there is a way to unlock this Phone at this point? Its frustrating as hell, i have been using the SAM method vigorously earlier (the non-itunes method) and still no use.

I do not want to use this phone as an iPod only :(

Can anyone shed some light on a fix/solution???

ibr4h

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 5, 2012

blevins321

macrumors 68030
Dec 24, 2010
Detroit, MI
Nobody else get any ideas, I'm only doing this once to welcome a newbie to the forums :)

Send me an email with the IMEA number in it. I'll submit it through my AT&T account to get it unlocked. I'll let you know the outcome. I'll remove my email address when I get your message, so I don't get spammed to infinity and beyond. Take the spaces and dot out :)

Last edited:

ibr4h

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 5, 2012
Nobody else get any ideas, I'm only doing this once to welcome a newbie to the forums :)

Send me an email with the IMEA number in it. I'll submit it through my AT&T account to get it unlocked. I'll let you know the outcome. I'll remove my email address when I get your message, so I don't get spammed to infinity and beyond. Take the spaces and dot out :)

blevins 1466 at gmail dot com

You can remove the email
oO Im not to sure about just giving That number out....Im gonna try fusion 1st and if that doesnt work ill PM you....if you're still willing to help.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.