Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

justonwo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 30, 2010
SF Bay Area
This is a strange one. Since I upgraded to iOS5, my iPhone has been randomly creating new calendars with very long gibberish names (like 84B3C88-99AF- . . .). I now have three extra calendars and I have no idea where they are coming from. I usually only use my Exchange calendar and Yahoo mail calendar. Any ideas?

XIOS5

macrumors newbie
Oct 24, 2011
This is a strange one. Since I upgraded to iOS5, my iPhone has been randomly creating new calendars with very long gibberish names (like 84B3C88-99AF- . . .). I now have three extra calendars and I have no idea where they are coming from. I usually only use my Exchange calendar and Yahoo mail calendar. Any ideas?

Getting the same thing here.

Last edited:

kevkap

macrumors newbie
Mar 9, 2014
Random calendars

I have just noticed this happened on my yahoo calendar in the last month. Did anyone discover what was the cause or concern of this?
I had over 15 random calendars today.
Any suggestions. Is it freaking yahoo... or my iPhone... or having had multiple emails synced together across windows, gmail, etc...
Screen Shot 2014-03-10 at 12.24.36 AM.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.