Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ss1992

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 27, 2013
So I got it stuck in boot loop..

It was crashing my kik and stock text message application.. I restarted to see if it would help.. Got stuck in boot loop. I have tried to reboot it while it was reboot and put in safe mode... it kept doing the spin thing.

Finally got it to work on itunes enough to show the itunes logo and do the software update.. But then right in the middle it does the boot loop and spin all over again.

Once it "finishes" it still is stuck in the boot loop.. What exactly am I suppose to do?????????????????????!!!
Is it bricked??

----------

Oh I'm also running 5.1.1

Ryan Burgess

macrumors 6502
Jan 26, 2013

It was crashing my kik and stock text message application.. I restarted to see if it would help.. Got stuck in boot loop. I have tried to reboot it while it was reboot and put in safe mode... it kept doing the spin thing.

Finally got it to work on itunes enough to show the itunes logo and do the software update.. But then right in the middle it does the boot loop and spin all over again.

Once it "finishes" it still is stuck in the boot loop.. What exactly am I suppose to do?????????????????????!!!
Is it bricked??

----------

Was it jailbroken before it got stuck in the boot loop?

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012

Is it bricked??

----------

put the device into DFU mode and then restore

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.