Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tanyamk

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 28, 2016
Hi,
After upgrading my Iphone notes app, my notes become combines, and wont show as a checklist.
for example:

Before update:

* Buy Milk
* Buy Apple

After Update:
Buy MilkBuy Apple

Is there a way to fix it (restore), beside manually select the text and convert it to check list?

Thank you.

Gav2k

macrumors G3
Jul 24, 2009
Hi,
After upgrading my Iphone notes app, my notes become combines, and wont show as a checklist.
for example:

Before update:

* Buy Milk
* Buy Apple

After Update:
Buy MilkBuy Apple

Is there a way to fix it (restore), beside manually select the text and convert it to check list?

Thank you.
Why are you using notes when the reminders app is geared to what your after (just curious)

tanyamk

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 28, 2016
Why are you using notes when the reminders app is geared to what your after (just curious)
I am asking in behalf of a friend, she insist on using the default app (she is old and does not understands tech very much, and she get used to it)

Gav2k

macrumors G3
Jul 24, 2009
I am asking in behalf of a friend, she insist on using the default app (she is old and does not understands tech very much, and she get used to it)
Reminders is a default app for exactly that purpose

Ashka

macrumors 6502a
Aug 9, 2008
New Zealand
Just an idea:
Select the page cmd a to Select all. > Format > Checklist
if it doesn't work, keep page selected and try Format > Body.

Otherwise its back to inserting return after each item as it's just a list of very short paragraphs.
Best.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.