Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

XenoTemplar

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 29, 2023
An older lady, friend of my family's, husband died and since I'm more into this newer tech stuff than her & the rest of my family is she decided to give it to me. Now, I've always been a fan of Android, I started touch screen devices w/ iPod 1st, 2nd & 3rd gens (all jailbroken, the last jailbreak I used was the website www.jailbreakme.com) but my first touch screen phone was the first Samsung (Samsung Mesmerize, I think it was the first of the Galaxy S series), and now I have the Galaxy S22 Ultra & the Galaxy S23 Ultra so I've kinda been out of the iDevice loop for awhile.
To get to the point, it's an iPhone 5C on 10.3.3 and in the initial setup process, after connecting to wifi, if I put my wifi on it otherwise it says connect to iTunes, either way it asks for his email and password which he took to grave w/ him, I just wanna know if I'm S.O.L. or is there any workaround?
I have a Windows 11 computer if that helps, thx

Fat_Guy

macrumors 65816
Feb 10, 2021
If you have an account with any mobile telecom. Tell them you have no phone and they will give you something better than iPhone 5C. Tell them you will go to retention if they can’t help you!

Trust me on this….

You can thank me later…

XenoTemplar

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 29, 2023
Seeing as to how your the only one to post anything in response, I'll assume I'm S.O.L. so I'll just scrap it, thx anyway

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.