Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mac29

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 6, 2017
US
Trying to figure out my mom's phone for her. I go into General and auto-lock should be under 'background app refresh' but it is not. Next listed is restrictions. Whiskey Tango .... ? How the heck can I get that so I can change the time? Does this have to do with what version the phone is running (kitkat, lollipop, etc.)?

Absolutely killing my time : (

As an aside, in the meantime what I'm really trying to do is 'pair' a bluetooth device. Just sits there. Love these things.

Thanks,

Mac

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Trying to figure out my mom's phone for her. I go into General and auto-lock should be under 'background app refresh' but it is not. Next listed is restrictions. Whiskey Tango .... ? How the heck can I get that so I can change the time? Does this have to do with what version the phone is running (kitkat, lollipop, etc.)?

Absolutely killing my time : (

As an aside, in the meantime what I'm really trying to do is 'pair' a bluetooth device. Just sits there. Love these things.

Thanks,

Mac
Auto-Lock is under Display & Brightness in Settings in iOS 11 (and I believe in iOS 10 as well).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.