Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

meedasg

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 16, 2019
Hello guys I have come across something unusual I had a Iphone 6plus which had a home button and battery problem since I have ordered a new battery and a whole cover case to be replaced meanwhile the phone was booting well I was using the assistant button to browse through than I had jailbroken it using Uncover version 50 the phone was working well than later it was slow so all I did was a phone reset not a factory since than the phone just restarts at reset and gets stuck at the end for hours until the battery drains off the phone doesn’t boot up. And I have home button issues plus since this occurred my phone can only charge but cannot be read on the laptop the rest of my iPhones all read except this one so I tried many times to restart I am unable to get it boot no normal mode it’s just keeps on beginning to reset and stucks is there any way I can get it boot up and than rejailbreak the only keys work are volume up down and mute and power buttons that’s all I’ll be very grateful to get assistance.

Regards
Asger

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.