Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

armokid77

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 14, 2018
Hey guys I just have a quick question. I just bought a brand new iPhone 7 32GB from the Apple Store & for some reason it came pre-loaded with all the iWork & iLife apps. Is that normal? I restored & updated & they all disappeared so I feel like maybe it was an iOS glitch. Anyone else ever see this?

DeltaMac

macrumors G5
Jul 30, 2003
Delaware
Seems pretty normal. Apple has some apps, and offers to let you can use them with your new iPhone, if you like.
They used to be paid apps, now free for your iPhone, so it could be a good deal, if it's something that you can use.
It's part of getting a new iPhone, I think.

Or, do what you did, ignore the offer. No harm in that.
You can always download those various Apple apps later.

armokid77

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 14, 2018
Seems pretty normal. Apple has some apps, and offers to let you can use them with your new iPhone, if you like.
They used to be paid apps, now free for your iPhone, so it could be a good deal, if it's something that you can use.
It's part of getting a new iPhone, I think.

Or, do what you did, ignore the offer. No harm in that.
You can always download those various Apple apps later.

awesome that's all i wanted to know thank you, i just thought maybe i got a used or demo device somehow because ive never seen these apps on any new iphone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.