Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sorenhornum

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 21, 2016
I couldn't find a thread specifically related to Australia so here is a chance to discuss what is going on in terms of deliveries and pick up in store within Australia.
[doublepost=1473835443][/doublepost]To start of the thread I ordered my iPhone at 5.10 approximately witch was just a minute after the pre-order website was live. I selected pick-up in store at Friday but still haven't received any changes to my order. Still just displays Processing Items. Has anyone else had their status go past that?

kaasklapper

macrumors newbie
Dec 17, 2011
The Netherlands
I couldn't find a thread specifically related to Australia so here is a chance to discuss what is going on in terms of deliveries and pick up in store within Australia.
[doublepost=1473835443][/doublepost]To start of the thread I ordered my iPhone at 5.10 approximately witch was just a minute after the pre-order website was live. I selected pick-up in store at Friday but still haven't received any changes to my order. Still just displays Processing Items. Has anyone else had their status go past that?
Ordered my iPhone 7 Black 256GB around 17:10 last Friday. Up until now, my order still has the "processing" state. I'll pickup my iPhone from the Apple Store in Brisbane between 8:30 and 9 this Friday.

I reckon we should see a status update tomorrow :)

Reactions: Sorenhornum

Kristine

macrumors 6502a
Feb 21, 2005
I ordered mine at 3:04 PM Perth time (so 5:04 PM Sydney time) via the Apple Store app on my iPad. My pick up is for Friday morning at the Perth Apple store and still shows 'processing'. The authorisation charge on my credit card dropped off overnight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sorenhornum

nateofmelb

macrumors regular
May 28, 2013
Burn City, Australia
I ordered my 128gb Black 7 Plus from Vodafone on the 27th of September, 2016. The original shipping date for mine was the 6/12/16. I thought that was a long stretch. But to my surprise, I received my brand new iPhone 7 plus on Thursday 3/11!

I bloody love it!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.