Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mojer

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 30, 2011
So I’ve obviously delayed upgrading for several years. However, my 7+ has served me well. The battery is now shot but everything else works ok. But it’s definitely time for an upgrade. What are some of the key differences I’ll see when I go from my 7+ to the 12 or 13 Pro Max? I’m guessing no one would advise me to get the 12 Pro Max now and that waiting a few more weeks for the 13 Pro Max is the better option.
Thanks for any feedback!

Mojer

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 30, 2011
Will I see a huge difference going from 7+ to 13 Pro Max?

ericwn

macrumors G4
Apr 24, 2016
I haven’t regretted upgrading from the 8+ hence am rather sure that you’ll be pleased with the upgrade to the 13 coming from a 7.

LFC2020

macrumors P6
Apr 4, 2020
iPhone 13 pro max

Industry leading build quality, stainless steel, Ceramic Shield. ?

Universe leading Face ID, been out since 2017 and the competition still has no answer for it. ?

Best color accuracy and calibrated displays. ?

A15 BEAST!!! power house destroying these android phones once again, starting to become a joke how far ahead apple is when it comes to the best chipsets on the planet ?

Industry leading battery life ?

Best point and shoot cameras on the market without any gimmicks? 100x space zoom ?

Throw in 120hz a even bigger battery and the best software in the universe, lag free, the competition has been left for dead again and again and again. ?

Reactions: Ifti

KOTN91

macrumors 6502a
Nov 23, 2017
Yes, obviously it sill be a huge upgrade since it’s like 4/5 generations plus going from an old style iPhone (pre X) to newer style

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.