Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Do you have also a lot glitches on your iphone 8´s?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ediks

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 17, 2015
For the last 3 months my phone has been glitching and dropping frames a lot. I also experience a lot of app crashes and bugs like app freezes. I updated to the 11.4.1 immediately when it was available but its still the same, didnt fix nothing for me. Its acting worse than my ip 5s on ios 10, its still faster but the bugs on ios 11 are overboard. Do you have any suggestions or i have to wait for the ios 12 final ? My ipad 2017 on ios 12 beta is acting A LOT better then my iphone witch newer and much faster cpu.
Has anyone experienced this on their iphone?

radubraharu

macrumors regular
Jan 20, 2018
Romania
Backup, reset and set as new. Try installing the apps that are causing problems and see their behavior after you set your phone as new

ediks

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 17, 2015
if I backup via itunes , will there be all my photos after i restore or is icloud photos necessary for photo backup?

radubraharu

macrumors regular
Jan 20, 2018
Romania
From your phone go to settings, iCloud profile and then select what to backup. If photos are selected, they will be part from the backup, no matter if you make it via iTunes or iCloud.

ediks

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 17, 2015
im asking because i dont use icloud backups (basic 5gb is not enough for my photos) and im worried that itunes wont backup my photos

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.