Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alizadyx

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 22, 2017
Dear All,

I am having problems with a speaker on an Iphone 8 plus. While playing music or games it makes a strange sound as a speaker is blown.

I purchased my 8 plus week ago, first I thought it is something to do with software so I was waiting for apple to update their phones, after recent update problem keeps happening. Yesterday I decided that it is enough and went to dealer I bought a phone from and ask him to replace. Problem is brand new Iphone 8 plus I got yesterday is making the same sound right out of the box!!!

I've showed it to Authorized Apple Service Provider but they have no clue what it might be...

Any one else running into same problem?

You can hear the sound via video

Regards,

Yagub

alizadyx

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 22, 2017
OK. Mine doesn’t do this. I think your only option is to call Apple Support / take it into an Apple Store.
They replaced it for me ones, then I contacted them again via live chat, they have suggested to restore it via computer. I just did that, will check if it is the same in a bit and update the post
[doublepost=1511455410][/doublepost]Hey Farsider, I think it keeps happening...Can i please ask you to download game "Red Tides" and try to play couple matches because that is where it happens the most for me. I will realy appreciate your help.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.