Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Aljon

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 1, 2019
Hello guys, so i did compare the Weight of my friends who has the iphone 8 plus and i noticed that my iPhone XS Max is not heavy like the 8 plus, Because what i know that the iPhone XS Max is more heavier than the iPhone 8 plus. Is this normal on my XS Max? Thank you for your time guys!

Sam in SoCal

macrumors 6502a
Oct 13, 2019
There’s no way to know unless you weigh them on a gram scale or other measuring option. the xs max should be slightly heavier

Reactions: Aljon

Aljon

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 1, 2019
There’s no way to know unless you weigh them on a gram scale or other measuring option. the xs max should be slightly heavier
weird i tried physically hold them the 8 plus is little heavier xD

Aljon

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 1, 2019
Whatever it is I doubt it’s significantly noticeable unless you are an ant lol.
i bought this as secondhand still at 98% Battery Health and still on under warranty. 7 months old, maybe its already opened? i don't know because everything is working great, just the weight is really weird to me i ask my friend and he said the 8 plus is more heavier than my XS max.
It has to do with how it’s distributed. The Xs Max is 6g heavier than the 8 Plus.
i bought this as secondhand still at 98% Battery Health and still on under warranty. 7 months old, maybe its already opened? i don't know because everything is working great, just the weight is really weird to me i ask my friend and he said the 8 plus is more heavier than my XS max.

Jordan921

macrumors 603
Jul 7, 2010
Bay Area
Hello guys, so i did compare the Weight of my friends who has the iphone 8 plus and i noticed that my iPhone XS Max is not heavy like the 8 plus, Because what i know that the iPhone XS Max is more heavier than the iPhone 8 plus. Is this normal on my XS Max? Thank you for your time guys!

It’s the way you’re holding it. The 8+ is not heavier then the Xs Max.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.