Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

legaleye3000

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 31, 2007
I just restored my phone and setup my MobileMe account on my phone, it accepted my password, and made turn all the toggles were set to "on."

My calendars/bookmarks/contacts are not being synced to my phone. I checked me.com and everything is on there and on my computer, but not my phone.

Any ideas?

RonCarr

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2007
Pasadena, CA
Try sliding them all to 'off'. Reset the phone. Turn them all back to 'on'. If that does not work then delete the account and set it back up again.

angemon89

macrumors 68000
Feb 5, 2008
Northern CA
I am having the EXACT same problem. I just now restored my iPhone(as a new phone - long story) and NOTHING is syncing to my iPhone except for my mail.

I've been using MobileMe since the beginning and I know I am doing everything right. Nothing wants to sync though. This is frustrating as hell.

I did everything here just for the hell of it (even though I knew I was doing everything right) but nothing worked

The worst part is that the iPhone acts like its going to sync my info. For example, when I go into the calendar the little spinning wheel in the status bar shows up but nothing syncs.

angemon89

macrumors 68000
Feb 5, 2008
Northern CA
I got it to work! I was trying anything and everything to try and fix this. But what I think it was that did the trick was erasing my MacBook from the list of registered computers in the MobileMe preference pane, and re-syncing all my data to me.com. (I chose to replace the data on me.com, rather than to merge it). It then started to work again. Go figure.

NeuralControl

macrumors 6502a
Dec 3, 2009
I've been having difficulty with MobileMe syncing my iCal events for quite some time. I decided to resolve this issue tonight before going to bed.
I followed the steps in the link posted by angemon89 and now everything is in working order.
Thanks for posting the link. I'm glad it worked for you as well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.