Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Unmesh AK

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 3, 2015
Kerala, India
I am using iPhone 5s for the past 2 years. The software is upto-date. The present problem is with my app store. When I open my app store I can see only the updates menu. The other menus like featured, top charts, explore and search are lying blank. There is no other issues with the phone. I am able to update my already installed apps..but unable to see any new apps.
I tried restarting of phone and rebooting too (after pressing the home and power button together, till apple logo appears)..but of no use..!! Any solutions...?? Please give your opinions.

mrex

macrumors 68040
Jul 16, 2014
europe
have you tried to reset appstore? open appstore, then click 10 times the same button on the bottom row. it resets the appstore cache.

Unmesh AK

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 3, 2015
Kerala, India
Click the same button means..? i can open the app store..but then all menus are blank except updates...so which button to press..? Home..?

Mlrollin91

macrumors G5
Nov 20, 2008
Click the same button means..? i can open the app store..but then all menus are blank except updates...so which button to press..? Home..?
Open up App store. Tap the top charts tab 10 times quickly in a row. The entire app will flash blank and cache will reload.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.