Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

glaysonmestre

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 18, 2018
I live in Brazil I bought an inexpensive iphone it only stays on the apple screen, but the problem is bigger than that, I tried restoring it with several programs, it does not get into recovery mode, only in dfu mode, it is recognized by the computer someone Could you give me a solution please?

look the strange line blue

it is not always that it appears

I also noticed that the apple symbol with the loading bar does not appear, nor does that itunes symbol with the design of a usb cable,he screen only goes black during the restoration process, then it makes the connection noise with the pc and the error
Whats_App_Image_2018_08_18_at_20_08_06_6.jpg

erro in itunes last version

Whats_App_Image_2018_08_18_at_20_08_06_4.jpg

dr fone see iphone
Whats_App_Image_2018_08_18_at_20_08_06_2.jpg

in 51% process stop and erro .
Whats_App_Image_2018_08_18_at_20_08_06.jpg
dr fone erro say : repair fail , button blue say try again.
Whats_App_Image_2018_08_18_at_20_08_05.jpg

not working in this soft
Whats_App_Image_2018_08_18_at_20_37_18.jpg

Whats_App_Image_2018_08_18_at_20_37_04.jpg

Last edited:

DeltaMac

macrumors G5
Jul 30, 2003
Delaware
The 2009 error can be a connection problem.
Make sure the iPhone lightning port is clean. A little gentle probing into the port can find little bits of pocket fluff that you might miss just by looking... :cool:
That can interfere with a good connection.
Try a different USB cable. Try a different USB port on your computer. Make sure your iTunes is current version.
Try disabling any antivirus software that you might be using.

glaysonmestre

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 18, 2018
The 2009 error can be a connection problem.
Make sure the iPhone lightning port is clean. A little gentle probing into the port can find little bits of pocket fluff that you might miss just by looking... :cool:
That can interfere with a good connection.
Try a different USB cable. Try a different USB port on your computer. Make sure your iTunes is current version.
Try disabling any antivirus software that you might be using.

I do not think it is a connection problem, this error only appears in itiunes, if it was a connection problem the computer would not recognize the iphone in dfu mode, I had already cleaned the phone before, I do not use antivirus, I already used other computers, is there no other kind of powerful soft to force a restore?

glaysonmestre

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 18, 2018
in a site here of brazil similar to ebay of there, for the reported of the owner may be that has how to tidy the phone is recognized, strange that blue band appears gradually, the apple appears normal the blue band is gradually appearing until blue, it looks like a load
is there no tool with more power than the ones I've used?

when the restoration process is in half it disconnects and connects then disconnects again, the apple with the load bar does not appear nor that screen of itunes, the phone is only on the black screen but in the part that was to be the load of the restoration the LEDs light up

chrfr

macrumors G5
Jul 11, 2009
in a site here of brazil similar to ebay of there, for the reported of the owner may be that has how to tidy the phone is recognized, strange that blue band appears gradually, the apple appears normal the blue band is gradually appearing until blue, it looks like a load
is there no tool with more power than the ones I've used?
I think the phone is just faulty and that it's not a matter of finding a more powerful tool. The blue stripe would seem to indicate that there's a hardware problem with the phone.

Reactions: NoBoMac and KGB7

glaysonmestre

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 18, 2018
I've tried several cables, I've never seen cases of an iphone connect and not have how to be recovered I searched on youtube

glaysonmestre

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 18, 2018
Now you know why it was "inexpensive". Its clearly broken with a hardware issue, you won't <ever> fix it with software tools.

if it were hardware because it is recognized normally? now it has a new error that it was not seen before error 4005

simonsi

Contributor
Jan 3, 2014
Auckland
if it were hardware because it is recognized normally? now it has a new error that it was not seen before error 4005

Not sure what that means but working through even one error shows you why it was inexpensive, clearly the seller knew that, maybe had tried to fix it and failed.

DeltaMac

macrumors G5
Jul 30, 2003
Delaware
Couple of sites that I checked about that error 4005, had some luck (and I use the word "luck" with every idea that represents!) by trying a DFU restore with the screen disconnected. I'm not sure what that accomplishes, and the fact remains it's some kind of hardware issue. I agree, the seller was looking for someone who needed a "parts" special deal, and that seems to be what you have now.

glaysonmestre

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 18, 2018
Apple products don’t come with racing stripes on their screens.
That should haven your first clew.

the band will gradually appear as if it were a loading when it is switched on it is not there

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.