Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Silly John Fatty

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 6, 2012
I want to buy an iPhone 13 mini and I've found a good offer in a shop in my city. It's almost 400 Euros cheaper than if I bought it from Apple in my local Apple flagship store (they don't sell it officially anymore, but this is from the remaining stock, there's not many left).

I contacted the store and asked them from where this phone is, and wether it is from my country, and they told me it's "from a EU country".

Me living in a EU country, will this be a problem if I get this phone? Or are they all the same?

I asked if I could see the serial number and verify it with Apple and he said sure, no problem, without hesitating.

Ok, so I can 100% make sure it's not a fake device, but I am kind of worried I'll have connection issues or something if the phone wasn't made for my country.

What do you think? I've travelled with previous iPhones across different EU countries and not really had issues.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.