Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mkondrak

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 16, 2014
Hi, so I dont like cases and dont use them. I basically never drop my phone, unless its gets knocked out of my hand or I give it to someone else. Never cracked a phone. However, I do hate those little micro-scratches that appear after a few months when the oleophobic coating has rubbed off.

So I decided to search for a screen protector. However, even those that claim "Edge-to-Edge" protection always leave out a little bit of bezel for "most cases" to fit. I dont like this feature and would like to have a screen protector that goes all the way (or close to) the stainless steel edge as possible. How do screen protectors for the Samsung Galaxy phones work? with their curved edges?

I currently bought a Tethys Glass Screen protector and it has the issue I described above with the short edges. ( TETHYS Glass Screen Protector Designed for Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max/iPhone Xs Max (6.5") [Edge to Edge Coverage])

Does anyone have a solution for this? I have a XS Max if it helps. Thanks.

akash.nu

macrumors G4
May 26, 2016
I’m looking for a similar screen protector as well. Don’t like cases on my devices either.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.