Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

millisecond

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 29, 2007
My friend and I whipped up a DTD/geometry wars-ish game to play around with the canvas tag in a limited-space Safari and wanted to get it out there to see if someone could use it on their iPhone. We're stuck at work today and probably won't get one from the first shipment :(

Here's the URL: http://lowtidegames.com/

Will also work in Safari 3 - Mac/Win if you want to check it out.

We're adding sound and a bunch of other stuff soon. Let us know your feedback and suggestions for improvements on the iPhone.

Thanks!
-Millisecond

ryanw

macrumors 6502
Oct 21, 2003
My friend and I whipped up a DTD/geometry wars-ish game to play around with the canvas tag in a limited-space Safari and wanted to get it out there to see if someone could use it on their iPhone. We're stuck at work today and probably won't get one from the first shipment :(

Here's the URL: http://lowtidegames.com/

Will also work in Safari 3 - Mac/Win if you want to check it out.

We're adding sound and a bunch of other stuff soon. Let us know your feedback and suggestions for improvements on the iPhone.

Thanks!
-Millisecond

Wow, that was actually very fun once I got the hang of it! It would be nice if it had some sort of score running of how many creeps escaped and how many can escape before you loose. It's always a surprise when I lose. It might be there already, but in my 15 minutes of playing it I didn't see it.

millisecond

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 29, 2007
Re: challenge

Fun to play - but needs to be a bit more challenging.

Definitely agree, wanted to get this out there for people to look at on the iPhone early and so it's a little under-developed and tuned more for testing than challenge.

That said, do you have any particular ideas for making it more difficult? We're toying with the gold/firepower purchasing equations, but also toss around some crazy game mechanic ideas. Involved question I know, but just thought you might have been thinking something specific.

Thanks!
-Millisecond

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.