Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

EvryDayImShufln

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 18, 2006
Hey guys

I hope I'm misunderstanding this

But I tried to sync some photos (last 12 months) with my iphone. For some reason, they are all in 1 album instead of in separate events like they are on my mac.

Does anybody know of any way to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Luigi239

macrumors 6502a
Jan 25, 2007
Yeah, noticed the problem on the touch. You need to make albums out of these events.

Just go to file>new smart album. Then change the rule to "Event Contains (name of event). That will create an album with all of the pictures in that event, which should sync to the iPhone.

EvryDayImShufln

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 18, 2006
But then I would need to create one for each event? I have like 50 events lol.

edit: yes I think they must be all in the same album, but that's the thing, I dont use albums, I use events now (iPhoto 08)

Luigi239

macrumors 6502a
Jan 25, 2007
But then I would need to create one for each event? I have like 50 events lol.

edit: yes I think they must be all in the same album, but that's the thing, I dont use albums, I use events now (iPhoto 08)

Yeah, same. I don't have my iPod touch to check right now, but also try poking around in the photos tab on iTunes to see what you find...maybe there is an option to sync events. You may have to create all 50 albums. (Or, try and combine similar ones)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.