Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

angrygolfer

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 25, 2007
PA
I know this is gonna sound wierd but here it goes:

Got my iphone syncing with iTunes. I jammed some music onto the black beauty. This is the same library I use for my 8GB Nano. After listen to the music on the iPhone for a while I noticed that some songs sound fine then others sound really low in volume (while the volume is at the same setting it was when the normal song was on) When I listen to the same songs on my nano they sound fine. Has anyone encountered this?

appleii2mac

macrumors regular
May 23, 2007
I know this is gonna sound wierd but here it goes:

Got my iphone syncing with iTunes. I jammed some music onto the black beauty. This is the same library I use for my 8GB Nano. After listen to the music on the iPhone for a while I noticed that some songs sound fine then others sound really low in volume (while the volume is at the same setting it was when the normal song was on) When I listen to the same songs on my nano they sound fine. Has anyone encountered this?

Do you have the automatic volume adjust feature (forget what it's called) turned on in your nano and not your iphone?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.