Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Atiumite

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 29, 2013
So... I’m pretty sure this isn’t supposed to be normal - but my Max seems to have something loose inside. Did a google search upon discovering, and found this -
- which is the exact noise mine is making. Has anyone else experienced this?

Reactions: one_tech

bungledvolley

macrumors newbie
Dec 31, 2017
I saw someone who had that issue when I got mine at an Apple store and I’m pretty sure he was given a brand new unit to replace it.

Zune55

macrumors 65816
May 2, 2015
So... I’m pretty sure this isn’t supposed to be normal - but my Max seems to have something loose inside. Did a google search upon discovering, and found this -

Sounds defective, i did this with mine and no sound at all. Probably not glued properly.

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016

it almost sounds like when you’re pushing on the display, it’s clicking or popping as well. Either way, when you’re shaking the phone, it’s kind of difficult to tell if it’s from the camera recording or the phone internals shaking, but either way, Apple should be able to replace it if you can duplicate the problem in front of them.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.