Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Per Mashable, how to make your $600 iPhone even more useful? Say goodbye to "My Name Is" stickers forever...

nametag.png

Visit iPhone Name Tag and make your own.

1. Enter Name
2. Press Submit
3. Turn iPhone Sideways
4. Hang from Neck

Article Link

macintel4me

macrumors 6502
Jan 11, 2006
They should have at least made the name tag fill up the whole screen not to mention hiding Safari's address bar. Oh yeah, how about going into landscape mode automatically like YouTube and video playback. Oh wait, the iPhone's screen shuts off automatically after 1 minute too, but that could be kinda cool as people have to "touch me" first to read my name...lol.

boss1

macrumors 6502a
Jan 8, 2007
I have to agree that you'll probably never see walking around with a Hello My Name Is tag, and then go the extra mile to wear one on an iPhone hanging from my neck lol. Absolutely not, my own personal opinion though.

I do think the idea of using the iPhone as a sign display is very interesting though. I'm sure we'll see some very creative uses for the iPhone in this regard. Maybe Jay Z can put a pic of a diamond on the iPhone and wear it around his neck to promote the new record label eh? :D

severe

macrumors 6502a
May 23, 2007
There's this guy.

I saw a piece on TV about him. He's been wearing the name tags, every day, for almost 7 years. He's recently graduated to a tattoo.

Who's gonna be the first to forward him the exciting news? ;)

boss1

macrumors 6502a
Jan 8, 2007
There's this guy.

I saw a piece on TV about him. He's been wearing the name tags, every day, for almost 7 years. He's recently graduated to a tattoo.

Who's gonna be the first to forward him the exciting news? ;)

hahahahahaahaha.....

take a deep breathe....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

someone should email him a link or a pic.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.