Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shear dude

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 28, 2007
im on night 2 of trying to put roms on the nes emulator. I installed ibrickr and it "freed" my iphone. I created the folder var/root/Media/ROMs/NES and ive tried to put roms on it and they dont work:confused:. If anyone can help me do this i will be so grateful. can someone please tell me the site where you downloaded your roms from. I really dont want to hear search google because ive wasted too much time there:mad:. Please tell me if im making a mistake or i havent found the right roms. ive already spent over 4 hours trying and im asking 4 help. in fact i just joined the forums so can someone please help me.:D

The General

macrumors 601
Jul 7, 2006
im on night 2 of trying to put roms on the nes emulator. I installed ibrickr and it "freed" my iphone. I created the folder var/root/Media/ROMs/NES and ive tried to put roms on it and they dont work:confused:. If anyone can help me do this i will be so grateful. can someone please tell me the site where you downloaded your roms from. I really dont want to hear search google because ive wasted too much time there:mad:. Please tell me if im making a mistake or i havent found the right roms. ive already spent over 4 hours trying and im asking 4 help. in fact i just joined the forums so can someone please help me.:D

Are you using Windows or Mac OS X? Also, we cannot give you links to ROMs since most of them are illegal. You need to own the game cartridge for it to be legal, and there is no way for us to know that for sure.

shear dude

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 28, 2007
im being patient here but i dont need to be treated like a noob so can someone just give me help that is all i want nothing more nothing less.

i have an idea/loophole about the whole site thing. just give me what u searched or wat search page its on or a file type would help too.

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
It's against the forum rules to give you a location for items to which you don't have a license. People here cannot help you and stay within the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.