Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

carambo

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 29, 2009
Switerland
I just unlocked my iPhone 11 this afternoon and it opened on the camera which was activated with a complete new graphic interface, green led look, kind of futuristic, never seen this before! I was stunned and I immediately thought that my iPhone was hacked or something, because I never saw this and I couldn't close the app with my finger swipe, I could access the pic in the left bottom corner, I had to switch off the screen with upper side button, went back to the Home Screen, unlocked with Face ID, the new GUI was still there, I went to the pic again, and from there I could close the app, I opened again the camera app and it was back to the standard interface ! I wish I took a screen copy, but it was so weird I thought I was under other system's control and wanted to escape as fast as possible 😂 I just googled "new Iphone camera interface" but nothing. PS: I am not under drug 😀

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.