Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Proplus24

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 13, 2021
Hi all,

I have 2 older Macs running Big Sur and Catalina. I have an iPad and iPhone running iOS 15.2.
I have screen time sharing enabled for all devices. On the iPad and iPhone I can see all 4 devices in screen time but on both Macs I cannot see the iPhone in the list. Only the other 3.

I've tried turning screen time on and off, toggled the share across all devices on and off, restarted the phone etc but I can't seem to get it to show up in the lists. It only shows up on the iPad and not the Macs. Any ideas how I could get this to work or is it a bug?

Many thanks

StumpyBloke

macrumors 603
Apr 21, 2012
England
Sounds like your experience is similar to mine where they’re just not showing across devices. It’s just something else Apple screwed up with 15. Screen time information across devices has never ever worked correctly but devices have normally shown on others. With this latest update, nope, yet another issue.

Proplus24

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 13, 2021
Sounds like your experience is similar to mine where they’re just not showing across devices. It’s just something else Apple screwed up with 15. Screen time information across devices has never ever worked correctly but devices have normally shown on others. With this latest update, nope, yet another issue.
I’m sure you’re right. It’s just weird that it’s just the iPhone not showing up on Macs. Every other device sees every other device!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.