Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Darkbee101

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 30, 2020
So I bought my iphone SE 2020 4 months ago and i feel like sth is wrong with the volume up button.
The volume up button of my phone *works* fine but it doesn’t press/click. It has been more like a touch button now. Like the button doesn’t go in or make any click sound at all.
Although it does work when i press it, i am not sure if this is eligible for warranty. I am pretty sure it is going to deteriorate with time if nothing is done with it.

Mikeyt1818

macrumors member
Apr 26, 2020
Coral Springs, Florida
So I bought my iphone SE 2020 4 months ago and i feel like sth is wrong with the volume up button.
The volume up button of my phone *works* fine but it doesn’t press/click. It has been more like a touch button now. Like the button doesn’t go in or make any click sound at all.
Although it does work when i press it, i am not sure if this is eligible for warranty. I am pretty sure it is going to deteriorate with time if nothing is done with it.
I would use that warranty right away. I have the 2020 SE and as I type this I am adjusting the volume and can say that it 100% clicks when you press it. I hope they repair it quickly or swap it out for a new one. I have my SE since launch day and I have never been happier with a phone (iPhone or Android) as I am with my product Red SE 2020. Best of luck!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.