Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bin182

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 6, 2022
I've noticed stutter scrolling on my Se 2022 since I got it one month ago. Stutter scrolling in Facebook, safari, appstore......even homescreen and multitask (like slowmo clip below). Ive tried a lot of things to fix it. Update ios 16 plublic beta 2, i even made a backup of my phone and wiped it clean and installed from that back up and the issue persists.

Now i found that when placing one finger on the screen, the other one scrolling, all stutter has gone and smooth like butter (like clip below), but if scrolling one finger, stutter back. It makes me really confused, software or hardware issue...

Last edited:

BugeyeSTI

macrumors 604
Aug 19, 2017
Arizona/Illinois
Why is the video so choppy in the final video? The quality of the recording looks completely different than the first one... Can you post a video of your issue with the quality of the first one? It really doesn't matter, Apple will have you do a complete restore without a backup to see if your issue is resolved then have you restore using your backup to see if it comes back.. If it does it's a software issue and you'll need to figure out what in your particular setup is causing the problem..

Kastu Parameswaran

macrumors newbie
Aug 10, 2022
i have used XS and 13pro for a recent sky shot of mountains...The XS is better i thought. One issue is of focus, especially when you are seeing through a glass. Any ideas how to fix it?
I am attaching the video. The colour grading is reasonably satisfactory. Any comments?

Bin182

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 6, 2022
Why is the video so choppy in the final video? The quality of the recording looks completely different than the first one... Can you post a video of your issue with the quality of the first one? It really doesn't matter, Apple will have you do a complete restore without a backup to see if your issue is resolved then have you restore using your backup to see if it comes back.. If it does it's a software issue and you'll need to figure out what in your particular setup is causing the problem..
oh sorry, i've restore without backup and still stutter. another video to see my stutter issue ( even homescreen)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.