Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mmm286

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 21, 2017
Hi,
When trying to push the small buttons that are often in the left or right corners, it has trouble registering it unless you're razor thin precise.

Do you have same problems?
Could be a bad device?
There is some way to fix it?

Many thanks and sorry for my English!

arkitect

macrumors 604
Sep 5, 2005
Bath, United Kingdom
Thanks!
But these happens in others iphone models or only in se?
I can't be sure about other iPhones, but my SE definitely became less responsive after updating to iOS 11…

That nice little phone just isn't as snappy as it used to be. I find myself far too often nowadays having to tap again when in the past one tap would have sufficed.

mmm286

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 21, 2017
I can't be sure about other iPhones, but my SE definitely became less responsive after updating to iOS 11…

That nice little phone just isn't as snappy as it used to be. I find myself far too often nowadays having to tap again when in the past one tap would have sufficed.
Wow!!!
My iphone SE comes with IOS 11. So you say that with IOS 10 don't have these problem?
And now is impossible to make downgrade!!!

So what is the possible solution? Do you thing that Apple could fix it? Do you know if they know these problem?
Thanks!

Reactions: arkitect

arkitect

macrumors 604
Sep 5, 2005
Bath, United Kingdom
Wow!!!
My iphone SE comes with IOS 11. So you say that with IOS 10 don't have these problem?
And now is impossible to make downgrade!!!

So what is the possible solution? Do you thing that Apple could fix it? Do you know if they know these problem?
Thanks!
Bear in mind this is purely anecdotal and my own experience.
I have no idea if it is a wide spread issue… but what you wrote definitely is what I have found.

I also know for a fact that with iOS10 I could place my finger on my Home Button and take the SE out my pocket and it would "raise to wake" and authenticate in one smooth movement.
Nowadays, yes, you guessed it. Wake it up first and only then does it recognise my fingerprint.

But I could just have a failing SE…
*sigh*
:oops:

mmm286

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 21, 2017
there is some place where you can see the official issues with IOS?
thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.