Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JamiLynee

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 8, 2014
The PNW
I would buy this in a heartbeat!! Any possibility of this happening?

I miss iPhones laying perfectly flat on a surface without a case. I understand the new camera are some kinda sexy but I miss the flush back... I just want it with wireless charging and I would be one extremely happy girl!

ryankul

macrumors 6502
May 6, 2014
Michigan
I would buy this in a heartbeat!! Any possibility of this happening?

I miss iPhones laying perfectly flat on a surface without a case. I understand the new camera are some kinda sexy but I miss the flush back... I just want it with wireless charging and I would be one extremely happy girl!

We will have to see if the iPhone SE even gets a refresh first. If so I'd say it's a good possibility then. I personally like the idea of an update.

KingslayerG5

Suspended
Oct 16, 2017
All I want is if Apple puts gesture controls on a future software update. Only thing I don't like with my SE is physical home button and needing to have Assistive Touch on.

Gesture control is software-based. We all can have gesture control by 11.3 if Apple adds it. One of X's interesting features can be ours too with an update.

Swipe up on the bottom of the screen should be the new way to go to the homescreen. Gesture swipe better not be exclusive to the X.

bambooshots

Suspended
Jul 25, 2013
I really don't see this happening.

The SE is the budget phone of the lineup. I doubt Apple will dedicate the resources to redesign the body of the phone to enable wireless charging. Which is a shame, because it's much thicker than the 6/7/8 and could be easy to tuck the wireless charging disc inside.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.